s l e e p o n t h e f l o o r

Dear Daniel.

It's not that your farewell hurts so much, that I cant breathe. It's something completely different. It's like this feeling, that this is the end of an era. It ended. It fucking ended, and you left me here.

It's not that we were best of bests friends. I think it was more the fact that we were so different, that we just clicked. We clicked in a way, that i've never clicked with someone before. It was a weird unspoken connection, that I've never felt before.

It's not like like I've liked you more than I've should have. It was the purest friendship I've had because you were unapologetically yourself, and I've could have been myself, without a shadow of a doubt.

It's not like you were my first kiss, but you were the best kiss I've ever had. The only one with a person that I've loved in some way.

It's not like you promised me a friendship and a reunion in five years. It's not like we had plans, we thought about stuff, we wanted to conquer the world. It wasn't like, I didn't know that you will be leaving and never seeing me again. It wasn't like that...

Nonetheless, it was. 

Komentarze

Popularne posty