Dear me: Friends

Dear me,

Hi, it's me... you. I'm 20 years old you, that girl that doesn't know a single thing about life. In those letters, I hope to solve a few mysteries and hopefully give you hope in the future. Today's letter, the first one will be about friends. I want to put here everything that i know and think i know about life, and share weird things i, me, you... we do when we are around people.

Im starting this as Im laying besides Veronika in my bed in Kraków. It's weird but we just had a fight, and the atmosphere is pretty dense around here. I just can't let her stay with me anymore. I need freedom, and i hate the fact that we are coming home together. Fight however wasnt about that, I've said something, she thought it sounded wrong, and then she said the thing. The thing that my whole family uses to blackmail me. Emotional blackmail is something which i was raised with, and i have seen myself using that as well. However, I hate it so much and I've snapped when she used it on me. I'm not even mad right now, and this isn't a subject for now. I want to analyze what we could have done better in our friendships, see what to avoid to now make us destroy relations and find a way to be a perfect friend.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A page from a diary, an old post that I've never uploaded. Now I would give everything to go back. Go back, hug her and tell her that I love her for the last time.

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty